Apr 8, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week is last week and this weeks mail combined. I got some swag from a fabulous author and also got a book from a fabulous blogger! I also bought a book this week.


First I won some really cool swag from Kimberly Derting that I am absolutely in love with. Love The Body Finder series so I was pretty excited when I found out I won this:

  • The Last Echo wrist band
  • The Last Echo Bookmark (signed)
  • The Last Echo sticker
  • The Last Echo Nail Polish
You can't really tell in this picture but the nail polish is a really pretty purple. For some reason it looks grey which it is no haha. And then I also won a book from Jessirae over at Words, Pages and Books. Go visit her awesome blog and follow!

  • A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink 
I have heard nothing but awesome things about this book and the characters that Michelle has created. I can't wait to finally read it! Isn't the cover pretty?I love it! And finally the last thing in my mailbox this week is a book I bought that I have been dying to read but wouldn't buy until it was in paperback.


  •  Last Breath by Rachel Caine
Oh my gosh. This book is amazing! I don't know if I will be able to wait for Black Dawn to be released in paperback. I have all the previous books in the series in paperback and want to keep it like that, but I might just have to break down and buy Black Dawn in hardcover. Am I the only one with that quirk? Do any of you guys try to keep your books all the same whether its hardcover of paperback?

I thought Last Breath would be the last thing in my mailbox this week but I just got approved for The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagwa on Netgalley! Yay! I was a bit nervous about requesting anything, but I finally just stopped being a chicken and requested something. :D


Okay, so each time I think this post is done and ready I get something I didn't expect. :D For Easter my mom got me a book so here it is: 

  • Starters by Lissa Price
I can't wait to dive into all these books! I've seen some really great reviews for all of them so that is encouraging. I've already finished Last Breath by Rachel Caine so the review will be posted on Monday! Anyways that's what I got this week! What did you guys get?

3 comments:

  1. I'd really like to read A Temptation of Angels, but I think my first Michelle Zink books needs to be Prophecy of the Sisters since my students keep commanding that I read it! :) Enjoy all of your fun new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a Temptation of Angels seems AWESOME, as does the Immortal Rules. I also like to have all my books either paperback or hardback, without mixing, but I've been cheating at that a lot lately. I have no patience, lol!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! YOU GOT APPROVED for Immortal Rules! Woo hoo! So happy for you Bailey! And you are very welcome for A Temptation of Angels! I hope you love it just as much as I do. And I hope you love Starters too! I thought it was excellent! Did you take a picture of your receipt and send it to Lissa? You get a signed bookplate and some swag! Just email me if you need more info on this! :)

    I must say I'm super jealous of the Last Echo swag. I adore the Body Finder series and Kimberly Derting!

    I hope you enjoy all those books <3 Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete