Apr 29, 2012

Book Haul

Okay so maybe you noticed the fact that this post isn't titled In My Mailbox and its because of certain things that have been going on in the blogging sphere. I haven't said anything about it and won't say anything. You know where I stand considering the fact I am no longer doing In My Mailbox posts. I will now be doing Book Hauls. It's basically the same thing just a few alterations. Anyways, I got approved for some more books on Netgalley! YAY! As well as received some swag from some authors in the mail.


Netgalley:







Thank you Netgalley, Bloomsbury books and Random House! I've already started Dead Time and am really enjoying it so far! I'm hoping to have a review post next week. As for the other books, can't wait to start them! They all sound so good!

Received:



Thank you Tiffany King for sending me signed and personalized images of your book covers! Thank you Jennifer Echols for sending me Such A Rush bookmarks! I'll be giving away a few of these bookmarks so keep your eyes peeled for that giveaway! :)

That's what I got this week! What bookish goodies did you get this week? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Holy shizz, Bailey. All the books you got sound epic. I'm going to check them all out. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these amazing books! You are getting pretty lucky with Netgalley, lately. :) I hope you love all those books! <3 Happy Reading!

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books

    ReplyDelete