Mar 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian:

 Summary from Goodreads:

The start of a brand-new young adult trilogy about three very different girls who overcome their differences and band together to seek revenge on those who have wronged them, uncovering a supernatural secret about what brought them together and why in the process. Each book will rotate back and forth between the perspectives of all three characters.


Being a huge fan of anything by Jenny Han I am so excited for her to be having a new book coming out. I haven't read anything by Siobhan Vivian yet, but can't wait to see what her writing is like. This book sounds really cool too and I love the cover! It won't be released until September 18th of 2012. I can't wait!! What book are you waiting on to be released? :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I have heard of this one, must add it to goodreads! It sounds very interesting and I am looking forward to reading this! Major bummer that it wont be released until September :(

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete