Mar 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater!

"Malvern has repainted it many times, but when the morning light comes in full and strong, the stains are still visible. One of them is the print of a human hand, fingers splayed near the door handle." (from pg 74)

"There are moments that you'll remember for the rest of your life and there are moments you think you will remember for the rest of your life, and its often they turn out to be the same moments." (from pg 66)






I was unsure about this book when I first started it but its turned out to be really good. I love learning about the water horses. Defiantly check this one out! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I shared with you guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. Man! This one sounds so good, but it's not to be doubted because it's Maggie Stiefvater :) Love the teasers your chose Bailey! I can't to find read this one. Have it on my TBR too! It's taunting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet, but it sounds cool! Thanks for sharing!

    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete