Mar 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Hallowed by Cynthia Hand.

"I'm having an argument with myself. And I'm losing. So not a good sign." (from pg 33)


"Your dying, I think. How can I eat when I know you're dying and there is nothing I can do to stop it?" (from pg 165)











Hallowed is starting off a bit slow, but it's starting to pick up and I'm getting back into the story. Unearthly was a fantastic read and I would defiantly recommend you read the first book and then start this one. Cynthia Hand's writing is amazing! Hope you enjoyed the teasers! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I've been wanting to read this one. These teasers are AWESOME. I especially like the first one, it's funny :)

    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete