Mar 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Calling by Kelley Armstrong.

"I didn't need to look back to know who had me. The same person who'd had my back since we were five. Daniel." (from pg 10)

"Yeah, you can tell by the way she's going crazy, barking and racing around to drive off the despicable feline. Your dog is weird Maya." (from pg 95)










Oh my goodness guys this book is amazing. The moment I started it I haven't been able to stop reading it. My review will be posted tomorrow. If you have read The Gathering, be prepared for your mind to be blown by The Calling. Whoa!

4 comments:

  1. MAN! I really need to read Kelley's books. They sound sooo good, especially coming from you, Bailey. You have excellent taste in books! :) Love the teasers you chose. Hopefully I can pick up Kelley's books soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You really do! Her books are epic and just flat out amazing. You will love them! Haha why thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. I want to read this so badly. So, so badly :)

    My Teasers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it today and it was...EPIC. You are not going to be disappointed when you read it! It was so good! Thanks for stopping by Mag!

      Delete