Mar 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong.

"Follow the papayas." I muttered, shaking my head. "Guys, guys, guys..." I headed for the door." (from pg 100)

"No, I'm impatient. But I will wait." "For forty-eight hours. And if there's no make out session by then, times up." (from pg 198)











I am about mid way through this book and plan to finish it soon so I can post my review. I never thought it would take me so long to finish this book but life had other plans. But there should be a review posted sometime in the next few days! I hope you guys liked the teasers. You should totally read this book if you haven't yet!

3 comments:

  1. A little confused on the papaya part, maybe I have to read to get it. LOL. But I laughed so hard for the second quote. :D Wonderful teasers Bailey! I'll be looking out for that review <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes! Read the book and you will understand it. Thanks for stopping by Jessirae! :D

      Delete
  2. Love these teasers. Love this book. Awesome pick!

    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete