Mar 30, 2012

Song Of The Week

Song Of The Week is a weekly event I do here at my blog basically just sharing a song that has been on constant replay this week. Feel free to join in and make your own Song Of The Week post! This week I can't stop listening to one of the songs off The Hunger Games soundtrack. It just won't leave my head.

Run, Daddy, Run by Miranda Lambert featuring Pistol Annies:


"All the songs you used to sing to me would rock birds to sleep. I need you now so please somehow put rockets on your feet." Those lyrics will not leave my head. It's just such a beautiful song that fits The Hunger Game so well. I love it and its been on reply for the past two weeks! The whole Hunger Games soundtrack is fantastic. I love every song. Do you have a song that you can't stop listening to?

1 comment:

  1. Great song ;)

    I loved just about every song on the Hunger Games soundtrack. I think they did a great job assembling it.

    ReplyDelete