Mar 8, 2012

Random Ramblings #7

It's been way to long since I've done a Random Ramblings post. Like way to long. But I figure now is a good time to do one since I have some ramblings to ramble to you guys. I'm going to say sorry in advance if my ramblings bore you. Sorry, but this girl has got to random ramble.

I just laughed at myself for writing that last line. It sounded a lot like it could be the end of a theme song for some random show. That right there is just a glimpse into my really strange sense of humor. If my best friend is reading this she is probably laughing about it too.

Oh Tom...or is that Jerry? Watching Tom and Jerry I never really knew who was who. If they ever said in the show I guess I was to busy paying attention to all the chaos of the two trying to kill each other to notice. Anyways off the topic of Tom and Jerry before I have a long debate over who is who. Who is who? Do you know? I probably should know who is who.

Again-Anyways so if you have read my about page way up there ^ then you know that I am a sophomore in high school. School is kicking my butt this semester. Finals week is starting soon. I'm that kid that freaks out on finals week totally stressed out. Need an image?


Yep home alone freak out. The thing with my school is we don't have to take our finals if our grades are a 90% or higher. I should be jumping with joy and high fiving the air right?

Wrong. I stress until I know for a fact I don't have to take my finals. I'm pretty sure I won't have to take any finals for English or Biology BUT my math is a whole different story. I will be stressing over my math grade because it doesn't want to stay where I want it to stay. Needless to say I'm not a fan of math right now.

I envy those of you who can look at a math problem and laugh at how easy it is. Seriously. You guys need to spread the math love. My point of rambling to you lovely blog followers about all of this is because its making it really hard to read. I have had a lack of book reviews on here lately and its because of school and I've just been busy in general. And not to mention I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled like seven days ago.

I don't recommend getting your wisdom teeth pulled. It's not like a serious crazy insane 10 hour surgery but its still a surgery and it sucks. But in all honesty it's not as terrible as you probably think it will be. I know I was dreading it, but it turned out better than I assumed it would be. Back to my point though. I really hate when I can't post reviews on here regularly like I would like because then I feel like I am doing a crappy job of blogging. Summer is slowly getting here and I plan to post reviews like crazy since of course there won't be any school.

I am so excited about summer this year. I will be spending it mostly on a farm. I can not wait for this. I already go there on the weekends now but it will be nice to be able to go more often than just on the weekends because then  I get to see this guy more.

That is Fury. He's a Paso Fino and one of the horses at the farm I have been volunteering at. He's my favorite of them all even though he can be a little stinker and a pain in the butt. Even though I will be spending a lot of my time there and doing other stuff I will defiantly be posting more reviews than I recently have been since I won't have the stress of school.

I'm not sure how other bloggers do it. I'm only in high school and I've noticed a lot are in college and somehow they can post reviews regularly and it's gotta be tough finding the time. Or maybe I just need to manage my time better. I'm not sure. So if your a blogger and your reading this ramble of mine how do you find the time in your crazy schedule?

That's pretty much it on my random ramblings for today. But like I do with every one of these here are some pictures of the mascots.

Chubbers

Nesster (three Halloweens ago)

If you have read this whole thing and didn't skip anything at all here is a high five for being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment