Mar 25, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week a got a book and some cool swag.

I received swag from various people this week. I'd like to thank Jessirae from Words, Pages and Books, Michelle Zink, and Krista Holle for sending me swag! THANK YOU! I took a picture of the swag all together rather than individually but I will state which is from who at the bottom of the picture. :)


  • Ten bookmark from Jessirae (signed)
  • Bookmark and bookplate from Krista Holle
  • Tempation of Angels postcard from Michelle Zink (signed with a message)
Thanks again to Jessirae, Michelle, and Krista for sending me the swag! And I also won a book this week on a Goodreads giveaway.


  • The Crescent by Jordan Deen (signed)
That books cover is stunning up close. The cover alone makes me want to read this book now. It's just so pretty! So that is what I got this week in my mailbox! What did you get in yours?

8 comments:

  1. YAY for signed books and swag! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Love swag and signed books! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of your copy of The Crescent! I've wanting to read that for a very very long time! And it's signed! Amazing! You must tell me where I can get a signed copy! LOL :) I spy with my little eye a Ten Bookmark! :) Thanks for the shout out Bailey! You're so awesome! I didn't know you got a signed postcard from Michelle! She's so wonderful, right? I absolutely love her!

    Happy Reading Bailey! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too! I randomly entered into a giveaway on Goodreads and won! I was shocked and happy! :D A very awesome Ten bookmark! Thank you for sending it too me. I LOVE it and cant wait to get the book to match it! LOL! I did and wasn't expecting it so when it came it made my day! She is! :D Thanks for stopping by Jessirae!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, all very cool! I agree, that cover is AWESOME!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I could stare at it all day. I love wolves there so pretty! Thanks for stopping by Mag! :)

      Delete
  4. Swag is always awesome to get so congratulations. And wow that cover is gorgeous, I did a double take (I would definitely keep staring at that cover if I had that book). Awesome haul!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Right? I love it! Haha I know I keep going to my bookcase to look at it. It's just so vibrant up close. Thanks for stopping by Andrea! :)

      Delete