Mar 18, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week is a pretty small In My Mailbox but even so I am so excited about what I got. I'd like to thank Jennifer Echols before hand for sending me this book! Thank you so much Jennifer!


So without further ado I received an ARC of Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols. Guys I can not even begin to express how excited I am to read this book. Thank you so much Jennifer for sending me this ARC. It totally made my day! :)

She also signed the book.

  •  Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols for Review
That's what I got In My Mailbox this week! What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. That. Is so cool! I hope you enjoy it, I can't wait to hear what you think :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete