Mar 11, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week I received a book and some swag as well as bought some books.

I recieved an ARC of Hallowed by Cnythia Hand as well as some swag from the awesome Jessirae over at Words, Pages, and Books. This girl is awesome! Check out her blog and follow you won't regret it.


  • Hallowed ARC by Cnythia Hand
  • Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink bookmark
  • Across the Universe by Beth Ravis bookmark
  • Slide by Jill Hathaway bookmark signed
Thank you so much Jessirae! You are awesome! She totally didn't need to send me any swag with Hallowed but she did, because she is awesome. :D And now for the books I bought this week!








  •  The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
  • Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
  • Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
  • As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
  • So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
  • Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
  • Eona by Alison Goodman
  • All You Desire by Kirsten Miller
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  • BunHeads by Sophia Flack
  • Soul Screamers Volume 1 by Rachel Vincent
So that is what I got this week In My Mailbox! I bought another copy of Anna so now that I have two that means there will be a giveaway sometime in the near future. What did you get in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing mailbox Bailey! Thanks so much for the shout-out! So glad you love the swag <3

    Yay for Anna and SS :) Rosebush and As I Wake look awesome! I read The Replacement and Wintergirls a long time ago and thought they were good reads!

    Ah! You got a lot of books this week! I hope you enjoy them all <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! :) I do! A girl can never have to many bookmarks! I can't wait to read As I Wake. Her books always rock. Glad to hear they were good! I don't know when I will get around to reading them but they sound like awesome books! Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. You got some amazing books this week... I picked up a copy of Unearthly and can't wait to read Hallowed. Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Unearhtly was amazing right? I loved it and can't wait to read Hallowed! Hope you enjoy Hallowed when you read it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. You got a lot of really great books!! I love the Soul Screamers Series. Half-Blood is super awesome!! I still need to read Anna and the French Kiss. The Replacements sounds really good too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete