Mar 4, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week I bought a book and received one from an author.

Okay so first I will show you what I bought this week! Nothing to crazy, but I can't wait to read this book!

  • Rippler by Cidney Swanson
And then I received a copy of Rebecca Hamilton's book The Forever Girl from Rebecca herself. Thanks so much Rebecca! Can't wait to read your book.

  • The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton
It's a small In My Mailbox this week but I can't wait to read these two books. They both sound so interesting. What did you get in your mailbox this week? :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely mailbox Bailey! I got Rippler too and Forever Girl sounds really good! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Happy reading <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forever Girl was a great read! Hope you enjoy it :) Happy reading!

    MaryAnn
    <a href="http://www.chapter-by-chapter.com>Chapter by Chapter</a>

    ReplyDelete