Mar 21, 2012

The Golden Lily

Guys today Entertainment Weekly has released the first chapter of The Golden Lily along with a Q&A with Richelle Mead-who is amazing by the way. If you haven't read Bloodlines yet I suggest you don't click on that link and read that first chapter. I mean its common sense but you know I figure I'd just throw that out there.  :)


Oh man after reading that chapter I need MORE! I am dying to read this book. June needs to get here faster. So what do you guys think of that first chapter of The Golden Lily? Pretty awesome right? I think so.

2 comments:

  1. I have been obsessing about this book all week! The first chapter was do surprising and amazing! I just wish Adrian was in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first Chapter was Awesome!! But no where near enough!! I wish it was june!!

    ReplyDelete