Mar 3, 2012

Cover Reveal

Oh my goodness guys I think I just died of excitement. I mean seriously. The cover for the sequel to The Pledge by Kimberly Derting cover was revealed. It's gorgeous!! I'm gonna shut up now so I can show it to you all so you can scream and wish it was out already!

I love everything about this cover. The red agaisnt the blond? Amazing! And that title is just lovely! I can't wait to put this book next to The Pledge on my bookshelf. They will look so pretty next to each other. So what do you guys think of the new cover? I am in love..are you? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love this cover, and the title is awesome! I can't wait! January is soooooo far away gahhhh :)

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I didn't know if anything could top The Pledge's cover but I don't know this cover is pretty awesome!! Thanks for stopping by MaryAnn!

      Delete
  2. This cover is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing Bailey :)

    ReplyDelete