Mar 5, 2012

Cover Crazy

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms. This meme is generally posted on Monday's but you can post it on any day you like, I am choosing to post it on Mondays. What you do is find a cover your crazy about and explain why you love it so much!


This week I am cover crazy about Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley!


There is a cowboy on this cover guys. Of course I am going to be crazy about it! I have loved this cover ever since I first saw it and I think I might just love it even more each time I see it. I love her yellow dress too and I am not a big fan of yellow but on this cover it just totally works and looks gorgeous! I love everything about this cover from the dark blue title and font to the background to the girls high heels. What cover are you crazy about this week? Does it have a cowboy on the cover? ;)

3 comments:

  1. I've always liked this cover and it's cuteness :) Awesome pick! And thanks for stopping by my Cover Crazy post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute cover! I also love cute cowboy covers. They just make everything look so more home-y and relaxed and that’s such a nice feeling! Great Cover Crazy post!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I know that Bookworms isn't going to continue Cover Crazy, but I love the Meme and have decided to add a linky to the bottom of my post. I upload every Wednesday. Please consider linking up there so I can see your awesome cover choices!! Thanks!

    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete