Feb 29, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

 Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

No Summary yet.


I can't wait for Taken By Storm to come out! I love this series its so good! Jennifer Lynn Barnes created such an amazing story if you haven't checked out Raised By Wolves yet you better! Taken By Storm comes out May 22nd of 2012! May is getting closer! I'll be rereading the first two books close to the release date so I'm ready for Taken By Storm. :) What are you guys waiting for this Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. OH! I absolutely ADORE this series! I had no clue there was news on this one yet! thanks so much for sharing :D

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series to! It is so good! Thanks for stopping by Mag! :D

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this serie before! But it looks very interesting :) Thanks for sharing Bailey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! You should check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete