Feb 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I'm going to share to teasers with you guys from my current read The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong.

"My kicking leg caught on something. I tried to pull, but it tightened around my ankle. I went under water, screaming." (from pg 4)

"The cat turned to me, lips pulled back, teeth flashing, eyes slitted as he snarled." (from pg 64)











I am a huge fan of Kelley Armstrong. I fell in love with her Darkest Powers series and knew I would love this one when I read it. This will be my second time reading it and it's still so awesome, even better the second time around. You really need to read this book if you haven't already! I hope you enjoyed the teasers I chose to share with you all! :)

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* Another book I must read/put on my to read list! lol! Awesome teasers, Bailey. Very interesting. I'm going to have to pick this one up for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jessirae you gotta read this book! And you must check out Kelley's Darkest Powers series. They are all so goood! Thanks! Hope you love the book when you read it.

      Delete
  2. OH MAN I LOVE KELLEY ARMSTRONG. While I didn't love the Gathering AS MUCH as I loved Darkest Powers, I still loved it, and totally can't wait for the Calling :)

    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete