Feb 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will share with you two teasers from Unearthly.

""Hey, Carrots," he says suddenly. I turn back to him. "You and I will probably get a long better if you sop calling me that."" (from pg 247)

"I start to turn back into the house. Tucker doesn't move. I glance at him anxiously. He's waiting for something. "What, you want a tip?" I ask." (from pg 274)









This book has been so good and I can't wait to finish it and see what happens! Everyone needs to read this book it's so good. Also can you tell I like Tucker? I shared two teasers involving him. So I hope you guys liked the two teasers! Make sure to read Unearthly if you haven't already, I know I sure am loving it and a certain cowboy.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I loved Unearthly, and I LOVE TUCKER!

    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew as soon as I saw the cover art I had to read the little teaser! I need to read Unearthly soon! I love that the guy calls her Carrots, thats a cute little pet name!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete