Feb 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from A Place in this Life by Julie Duck.


"It also felt like I needed to wrap my experience up in a brown paper bag and hide it under the bed, lest Todd or anyone else found out about it." (from pg 92)

"Though our talk was light and airy, I felt that we both knew what kind of talk we really wanted to have, and that it would have to wait for the weekend." (from pg. 118)








 Guys, this book is so good. I'm having the hardest time not reading this one or thinking about it while I'm not reading it. If your thinking about reading this one or have it and haven't started it. Read it. So far it's been so addictive. Hope you enjoyed the teasers and that you plan to read this one!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book. Great teasers.
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been really good! I'm really impressed with it. Thanks for stopping by Amy! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, this book sounds wonderful! I love the teasers you chose, Bailey. Glad you're enjoying this. I wasn't sure this book was for me but it sounds really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been really good! Though it did start off where I wasn't sure but it ended of getting really good! I think you would like it. Just get through the first few chapters and it really gets good. :) Thanks for stopping by Jessirae!

      Delete
  3. Sounds good! New follower :)

    Books Ahoy
    www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete