Feb 18, 2012

Tag Your It

Yesterday I was tagged by my blogger friend Jessirae! She rocks by the way so you should check out her blog ASAP! Thanks for tagging me Jessirae! :)

The Rules:

1. You must post the rules.   
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.   
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Questions from Jessirae:

1. What is your all time favorite book, one that you could read over and over again?

Hmm, that's a hard one. I have so many favorite books but one that I could read over and over again would be The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen the binding on this book is getting so worn out! I'm such a freak with my books and hate the littlest imperfections so I'll probably be buying another copy in the near future lol. Trust me I know how OCD I sound.  xD Twilight saga would be a close second since I love that series and it's the reason I love to read so much.

2. What usually draws you to a book besides the cover?

First thing that always catches my eye is the cover. Always. But usually what draws me in if it's not the cover is a really fantastic summary of the book that makes me think HOLY CRAP I NEED THIS BOOK NOW! And yeah in my head my voice is in all caps lol. 

3. If you could live in any book, which would it be and why?

Holy crap I can only pick one book to live in? Yikes! Well lets see probably Vampire Academy. Getting to see Dimitri twenty four seven wouldn't be to shabby. Also just everything about this world is so awesome. Defiantly VA!

4. If you could only pick ONE book boyfriend, who would it be and why?

Again with the ONE can't I have them all?!? LOL! Well this is just impossible to answer, but if I had to just pick one I would go with...Tod Hudson from Soul Screamers. 

5. What is one 2012 newly released book that you would recommend to someone wanting to read YA?

Crap I am so behind on my TBR pile I don't even know if I have read a new 2012 book. I blame school for this. I've heard some really greats things about Wings of the Wicked and since book one was so amazing I'd say go buy that one and read it! I have that one waiting to be read on my shelf. Just need to get around to reading it...

6. Top 5 authors you would love to meet?

1. Sarah Dessen.
2. Rachel Vincent.
3. Kelley Armstrong. 
4. Cassandra Clare.
5. Courtney Allison Moulton

7. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?

 Breaking Dawn Part 1 was amazing! Also I Am Number Four blew my mind! Both movies were so awesome. If you haven't seen them you must!

8. Do you ever read ahead?

I get lots of urges to do, but never do because then I would kick myself in the butt for ruining it. I like to be surprised when it comes to books.

9. Top 5 places you would love to travel to?

Ireland, Scotland, England, Rome, Paris

10. What is the one quote from a book that immediately pops into your mind and why?

Anytime I think of a quote from a book this instantly pops into my head because it was such a hilarious moment that made me really fall for a character who originally I never really was to keen on. 

“Yeah? Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? No, that would be overkill. But it'd be cool if the biker skeleton could be shooting some ninja throwing stars. That are on fire.” -Adrian from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

I giggle and grin anytime I read it or think about it. Oh Adrian. 

11. Who is your favorite book antagonist and why?

My favorite book antagonist? No one comes to mind. Hmm, I guess I'll go with Victoria from Twilight Saga.

Tag Your it!:


Danielle @ Known To Read.


Amanda @ Book Love 101






Christa @ Hooked On Books


My Questions:


1. Who is your favorite protagonist when it comes to book series?
2. If you could live inside one book what book would it be and why?
3. Who is your favorite author and why?
4. If you had to cast the people who would play in a movie adaption of your favorite book who would you chose and why?
5. If your house was on fire what would be the first book you would grab?
6. Twilight Saga or Vampire Academy?
7. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be living?
9.What is your favorite movie adaption?
10. Out of all your book boyfriends who would you chose to be your boyfriend in real life?
11. If you could be best friends with any character from a book who would you chose?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! Here are my answers: http://knowntoread.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-to-play-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete