Feb 17, 2012

Song of The Week

It's Friday so you know what that means! Last Friday there wasn't a Song of the week due to a blog tour post. If you haven't seen the interview I did with the author you can find it in the Blog Archive on the side. :) This week the song I can't stop replaying is a song with no lyrics in it what so ever. It's composed by Carter Burwell and it is just brilliant and beautiful! If you have seen Breaking Dawn Part 1 then you may know the song. Hope you like it as much as I do!




I have had this song on constant replay and its actually playing on my I-tunes as I type this. I'm a bit obsessed but you can't blame me can you? It's just so gorgeous! If they would have added the howling like from the movie it would have just made it ten times better! Carter Burwell is a genius guys! I mean listen to this song. I. Cant. Stop. Hitting. Replay! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment