Feb 26, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received.This week everything in my mailbox I bought.


I got quite a few books this week from this place called Ollies. If you have one near you go to it now. They have awesome books there for cheap. Also sometimes I find signed books there so if you dig and find some books in good shape and even signed it's pretty awesome! Okay now on to what I got this week...




  •  Sweep Volume II by Cate Tiernan
  • The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson
  • Virals by Kathy Reichs
  • The Screaming Season by Nancy Holder
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephine Perkins
  • Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
  • The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (bought two copies)
  • Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Strange Angels & Betrayals by Lili St. Crow
  • The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
  • Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
And I also bought a copy of The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

I also did buy The Vampire Academy Mass Market Paperback as well along with all the other books I bought. I didn't put the VA book or the other Eternal Ones in this post because I don't intend to keep them. The Vampire Academy book will be a giveaway on here soon and The Eternal Ones is going to a blogger friend of mine. So keep your eyes peeled on the blog there will be a giveaway sometime soon! Anyways, that's what I got this week in my mailbox! What did you get in your mailbox this week? Any good  books? :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow great stuff you have there!! Lucky girl :-) And the cover of "Vincent Boys" is incredibly cool, I am checking it out on amazon.com immediately. New follower by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books Bailey! So awesome you got Anna and the French Kiss and The Vincent Boys. I loved those two. Of course Speak! Oh wow, I loved that book too! You really got a lot of books this week Bailey! Some I haven't even heard of so I must check them out. Hm, I think I know who that copy of The Eternal Ones is going to, lol ;)

    Also, I'll be looking out for that giveaway of yours! :) Can't wait to hear your thoughts on all those books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS! Oh my gosh, that book is SO GOOD it's not even funny! (How good it is isn't funny, I mean. AFK itself is hilarious!) Seriously. And I've been thinking of reading the Vampire Academy. Who knows, maybe I'll win :)

    Here's what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete