Feb 19, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week I bought some books and got some swag that I forgot to put in my last In My Mailbox post. This seems to be a recurring thing with me and these In My Mailbox posts. I feel like Dory from Finding Nemo! Anyways I'm going to try really hard not to forget things with these posts...but I will make no promises.

 Okay so from last week what I forgot to put in my post was the swag I received in the mail. First I won some swag from the Literature Monsters! Thanks so much guys love the swag I got!

  •  The Revenant bookmark
  • Shift bookmark
  • A Season of Eden bookmark
  • Signed Blood Magic bookmark
  • Vanished bookmark
  • Signed With A Name Like Love bookmark
  • Adorable Peta Stickers!
And then from two awesome authors I got some swag as well. First I got some bookmarks from Ellie James author of Shattered Dreams. They are so gorgoues! I love them! Thanks Ellie!

  •  Two Signed Shattered Dreams bookmarks
  • Tiny little signed bookmark
And from Abbi Glines I received some swag as well! Thanks Abbi!

 (Front of bookmark)
 (Back of bookmark)


  • Signed Existence book plate
  • Signed Vincent Boys/Predestined bookmark
Now on to the books I bought this week!


  • Twilight Saga: The Offical Illustrated Guide
  • Twilight Directors NoteBook
  • Twilight Graphic Novel Volume 2
That's what I got this week in my mailbox! What did you get in your mailbox? :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for all the swag! I totally love it! I'm such a sucker for bookmarks! lol. Oh so lucky you got all those Twilight related books. I have the Director's Notebooks, but I really want the official guide! Just haven't gotten around to getting it yet.

    Once again, amazing mailbox Bailey! I hope you enjoy the pretty books <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very fun! I like the Shift bookmark :) Also, the Twilight Saga Official Illustrated Guide. Any good? I debated back and forth about buying it.

    I'd love it if you'd stop by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete