Feb 5, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week I got a mixture of things bought, and received.


I got some pretty great books this week thanks to my wonderful mom. Some of them I have been dying to read and am so excited that I finally own them! So here is what I got in my mailbox this week that was bought...




  • Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Blood Red Road by Moria Young
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
  • The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

Then I also received A Place In This Life by Julie Duck from Amanda at Stuck In YA Books to review for the blog tour she is hosting and I am participating in. Thanks Amanda!


  •  A Place In This Life by Julie Duck
And then from my blogger friend who rocks Jessirae from Words, Pages, and Books I got On The Bright Side by S.R Johannes. Thank so much Jessirae! Make sure you check out her blog she always posts some really amazing book reviews.


Okay, so that's what a I got this week! Can't wait to read them all. What did you guys get in your mailbox this week?

10 comments:

  1. Great books this week!! I still need to go and get Divergent! You have some awesome reading ahead =) Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    My IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me forever to buy Divergent but I finally did! I have heard nothing but awesome stuff about it! :)

      Delete
  2. Divergent is sooo good, I hope that you love it! You got such an awesome haul this week. I'd love to read The Pledge and most of the others that you got! :)

    Please drop by my blog sometime,
    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I have heard. Finally got myself a copy to see for myself just who this awesome Four guy is lol. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo! OTBS <3 Hope you enjoy :] YAY for Divergent and Delirium! I loved both and I hope you do too Bailey! Ooh The Pledge! I have my copy, just haven't read it yet. Man I really should pick Angelfire so I can read Wings of the Wicked and Blood Red Road too! So I can get the lovely guy on the cover of book 2. LOL!

    Lovely mailbox this week Bailey! Happy Reading <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to OTBS! It sounds so cute. Yes! Finally I got Divergent and Delirium! They sound so good and I have a feeling I will love them! I can't wait to read The Pledge! Hope we both like it! YES! Angelfire was amazing!!! You gotta read it. And lucky for you the second one just came out so you won't have to wait a long time for it!! Though..you will have to wait for book three LOL! Haha tell me about it! Can't wait to get the second book so I can stare at its cover forever! :D

      Delete
  4. YAY Delirium!!!!!! I absolutely loved it and hope you do too!! I'm taking part in the A Place in this Life tour as well :) Can't wait to read that one! Great IMM, you got amazing books! Enjoy your reading :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I am so excited to read this one!! Yeah, I saw that! Have you started the book yet? It is soo good! I can't stop reading it. Thanks for stopping by Andrea! :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, Divergent and Delirium! I hope you love them as much as I loved them. And Wings of the Wicked! Very jealous D: These are all great books!

    I currently have The Fault in Our Stars and If I Die to read :D *finally* I get to read more Tod.
    I hope you enjoy these books ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, took me forever to get them in my hands but finally I own them and plan to read them soon! I haven't heard from one person who hasn't loved these books! It's making wish I could read them ASAP! Oh my goodness. If I Die was AMAZING! You will love it. Oh yes, I'm currently going through Tod withdrawals LOL! I can't wait for Before I Wake to get here. Thanks for stopping by Ella!

      Delete