Feb 29, 2012

Cover Reveal

I am a huge fan of Laurie Faria Stolarz and today the cover for Deadly Little Lessons has been revealed! I got so excited when I saw the cover because I love this series and I just love anything from Laurie Faria Stolarz and I must say I love the new cover.

I love the fact that everything is blurry. From her hand being a smudge to the background not being very clear. Every single cover in this series is eerie and this one doesn't fail to do it again! You have to wonder what makes her look over so fast to make her hair flip like that. I mean seriously! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this series covers. Here are all the covers one by one for your viewing...and maybe mine a little bit too. :)

So guys what are your thoughts on the new cover? We all know I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, it's so pretty! I haven't read Deadly Little Voices yet, but I absolutely LOVED the first three books, and I'm already excited for Deadly Little Lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so pretty? I've only read the first three books like you and loved them so much! I can't wait to get to read the rest of the books! This series rocks! :D Thanks for stopping by Mag!

      Delete
  2. OMG! When was this revealed!? I love this series too Bailey! I've read the first three books, own the fourth and can't wait for this one too. LOL! I'm hesitant to read the Deadly Little Voices because someone spoiled it for me on GR. :(

    But I adore the cover to this one! This is the last one, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure! I just stumbled upon it today and fell in love! I've only read the first three too! I can't wait to get my hands on the fourth. Oh no!! That sucks big time! I hate it when people post spoilers and don't warn you that thats what they are doing. GRR! Is it? I'm not really sure if it's the last book!

      Delete