Feb 20, 2012

Cover Reveal

Today Hidden by Sophie Jordan cover has finally been revealed and though I haven't read this series yet I love the covers so much! And this one doesn't fail to impress. It's goes perfectly with the first two books.

What do you think? I really love how bright and fiery red her hair is agaisnt the black and the large blue title. It's just gorgeous! Now look at them all together going down from book one to book three-they all fit perfectly together!


What do you guys think of the new cover? Let me know in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I haven't yet read this series. I own the first book, just haven't gotten around to reading it yet. :)

      Delete
  2. You must read the series it's really good. Love the new cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until I finally do! I have heard such amazing things about it. Thanks for stopping by Rachel!

      Delete
  3. GAH! GORGEOUS! All the covers are great but the newest one is just STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love all the other covers but I agree this one is just stunning!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. The covers are gorgeous! Will definately check out the series! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! They are very gorgeous covers!

      Delete