Feb 24, 2012

Cover Reveal + Dream Cast

Hey guys! So today I have a really awesome cover to show you along with some other really awesome bloggers who will be revealing it as well! Curious what cover I'm talking about? Well it's the cover for The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines along with her dream cast for her characters! :D I really love the new cover it goes great with the cover for the first book. Alright I will stop gushing over the cover now and just show it to you.


 *drumroll!!*





Awesome right? It looks even better with the first cover!


What do you guys think about the cover for book two in the series? Let me know in the comments! And before I end this here is Abbi's dream cast!

To make the image large just click on it, sorry I couldn't get it any bigger guys! What do you guys think of Abbi's dream cast?

No comments:

Post a Comment