Feb 27, 2012

Cover Crazy

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms. This meme is generally posted on Monday's but you can post it on any day you like, I am choosing to post it on Mondays. What you do is find a cover your crazy about and explain why you love it so much!


This week I am cover crazy about Academy 7 by Anne Ousterland. This cover is just beautiful!

I've been crazy about this cover since I first saw it years ago. I mean look at it? It's so intriguing with the moon behind the girl with very beautiful hair and dress. You can't really see the guys face and I like that about this cover. Lets my imagination go wild. He's got a real nice jaw! ;) I love the black dress she is wearing and then the white shirt he is wearing, it makes the two colors really stand out on this cover. And the title is just awesome as well. Love the orange and how fancy the A looks. What cover are you crazy in love with this week?

3 comments:

  1. I like it! Great cover for the week and I also like the unknown face of the guy =D

    Here's my Cover Crazy

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That is a very nice cover! It makes me wonder what that guy looks like in the face!! Great Cover Crazy!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. These models are beautiful, but I'm not a huge fan of photographic covers. I do like the perspective the image is shot from though.

    ReplyDelete