Feb 20, 2012

Cover Crazy

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms. This meme is generally posted on Monday's but you can post it on any day you like, I am choosing to post it on Mondays. What you do is find a cover your crazy about and explain why you love it so much!


This week I am cover crazy about Hidden by Sophie Jordan..


I love the really vibrant red hair. It' just gorgeous agaisnt the girls pale skin and black shirt. And the blue large title? Perfect agaisnt the red and black! I also really love her silver eyes and how the pupils are like a cats. I could just keep going on and on about why I love this cover but really if you look at the cover you totally understand why I am crazy about it. It's so stunning! So you know what cover I am crazy about what cover are you crazy about this week?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series, but I love the covers. This one might just be my favorite.

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten around to reading this series yet either, but like you I love the covers! They are so pretty! And yes I think this might just be my favorite cover in the series too! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read the books, but I have always wanted to and I really like the covers! I also admit to having a weakness for redheaded girls on book covers. They get me nearly everytime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me! The covers always pull me in to read them and I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Me too! I love it when there are redheads on covers. There's just something about the really fiery red that pulls me in. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The covers for this series are beautiful and striking - and this one is no different. Nice pick!

    Thanks for the visit!

    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red!!

    Here is my Cover Crazy post

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete