Feb 13, 2012

Cover Crazy

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms. This meme is generally posted on Monday's but you can post it on any day you like, I am choosing to post it on Mondays. What you do is find a cover your crazy about and explain why you love it so much!


This week I am cover crazy about Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz.


I've always been a fan of this series covers and the books themselves but this cover just stands out so much to me. Staring at this cover I get this really eerie feeling wondering just what it is she is running away from. I love all the trees and how they stand out agaisnt all the gorgeous white snow. Which speaking of the snow I also love how some of it is blurry. The green scarf is another thing that stands out to me on this cover. It's really pretty against the dark hair and everything on this cover just really makes that green pop. Love, love, love this cover! What cover are you crazy about this week?

7 comments:

  1. Great choice! This one also gave me an eerie feeling. I love the swirling snow. I've never read these books, but I agree that the series has some awesome covers.

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Doesn't it? I think that's what I love most about this cover. I have read the first three books in this series, but haven't yet read this one but can't wait to! I totally recommend you read anything by this author! :) Thanks for stopping by and following!!

      Delete
  2. I have actually never read any of these books but I have always loved the covers. They have a very elegant, feminine appearance with the swirls surrounding the title and the picture on the covers are usually nice. I love the snow in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this series so much! I still have to read this book though! Awesome choice Bailey. It goes so well with the other covers too and I absolutely love that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is indeed different from all the purples, pinks and girls in gorgeous gowns that I've been seeing.
    This one screams "eerie" and you just succeeded in expanding my to-read shelf.
    xoxo New Follower

    Cheery Reads' Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these covers and HAVE to get the series!!

    Here is my Cover Crazy post!

    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete