Feb 6, 2012

Cover Crazy

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms. This meme is generally posted on Monday's but you can post it on any day you like, I am choosing to post it on Mondays. What you do is find a cover your crazy about and explain why you love it so much!

This week I am cover crazy about Blood Red Road by Moira Young (paperback version). It's just so gorgeous guys!


I could gaze at this cover for hours! The different colors on this cover are stunning and seriously catch your eye. It's impossible not to stop and look. What I love most about it though is how fierce and strong the girl on the cover appears. It looks like she could kick some serious butt and I love that. What cover are you crazy in love with this week?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those reds and oranges are just beautiful. I don't like the silhouette though and that part of the top of the head is clipped off. I can't wait to read Blood Red Road and this one looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? It's like the perfect sunset. Yep it sure does! Can't wait to read it as well! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have this book! It certainly is a very stunning and eye catching cover <3

    Great pick!

    Come visit my Cover Crazy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got this book recently and can't wait to read it! The cover is defiantly stunning and eye catching! Have you seen the second cover? That one is mighty eye catching as well. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. The cover is beautiful! I adore it so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's just so stunning! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete