Jan 18, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick:
Summary from Goodreads:

"One thing my mother never knew, and would disapprove of most of all, was that I watched the Garretts. All the time."

The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, numerous, messy. And every day from her balcony perch, seventeen year old Samantha wishes she was one of them… until the day Jase Garrett climbs her terrace and changes everything.

Jase can sense that his beautiful neighbor is missing something in her sterile home, and as the two fall fiercely in love, his family makes her one of their own.

But when the bottom drops out of Sam's world, which perfect family will save her–and will her perfect love survive? 

I am a sucker for stories about two people who are neighbors falling in love. I can't help it I just love books and movies that are like this! So of course I will be reading this one when it comes out June 14th 2012. Can't wait to read this one sounds like its going to be a really great read.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really cute. I definitely like that it's about neighbours falling in love. Those are always great ones. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this book too! Oh so bad! It sounds very heartfelt, right? Awesome pick Bailey!

    ReplyDelete