Jan 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
No Summary Yet

This series is amazing. Like seriously I'm surprised I haven't already used this one for a Waiting On Wednesday post because oh my goodness I have been wanting on this book the moment I finished If I Die. Its like that with every book in this series. You don't just want to read them you need to read these books they are so good. If you haven't started this book series yet you must. And I do not say that lightly. :)

5 comments:

  1. I am dying to read this book. I love the Soul Screamers series.( actually I love all of Rachel Vincents books. ) After reading the Never To Sleep novella, I am even more excited for Before I Wake. Here's my WoW http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-www-wednesday-1-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love Rachel Vincent, love this series and love love this cover!! I am so excited for this book to be released soon :) Wonderful pick this week for your WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty cover! I have just picked up the first combo pack in the series (book 1, 2 and a prequel) but I have this feeling I am going to love them. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover! It's so pretty. I really need to start reading this series! Thanks so much for sharing Bailey <3 And thanks for stopping by :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amy Yes! I love this series, I mean honestly what is there not to love? I haven't yet read anything else by Rachel Vincent but I look forward to reading her adult books. They sound so good!

    @Jacquelynne Yes me too! She is one of my top 3 favorite authors! OH MY GOODNESS I KNOW! This cover is STUNNING! Thanks!

    @Gwenny I know! This series never fails to have stunning covers. They get better and better with each book. I hope you love them! This series is just awesome!

    @Jessirae Its stunning right? You must read this one soon! Your missing out on TOD! And umm...did I mention Tod? Haha you need to get on reading this series ASAP!

    ReplyDelete