Jan 14, 2012

Versatile Blog Award

I have been awarded the Versatile Blog Award from Jessirae at Words, Pages, and Books. Thanks so much Jessirae!! I am honored that she thought of my blog for this award. Again, Thank you!! Make sure to check out Jessirae's blog and follow her blog! :)

Alright, so I suppose now I need to list seven random facts about myself. Hmm.. First I will list the rules for what you have to do when you receive this award.

Rules:

1. Thank and link the blogger who bestowed you the award.

2. Share seven random facts about yourself.

3. Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers, and be sure to let them know.

Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I'm a pretty random person.

2. I've been a vegetarian for over a month now and I will honestly say I do not miss meat.

3. I want to be a published author before I'm 21.

4. One day I plan to open a no kill animal shelter with my mom.

5. I find Henry Cavill seriously hot. <3

6. I love Skittles candies and seriously think they are the best candy ever. Besides chocolate of course.

7. I really want the truck from the TV show Heartland that Ty drives. I <3 it. 

(That's the best image I could find.)

Okay so now I get to award five bloggers this award! This will be tough since there are so many awesome bloggers out there.

1. Jessiare at Words, Pages, and Books-Her blog seriously rocks and right now you can find reviews for each book in the Nightshade series over at her blog!

2. Jackie at The Hardcover Harlequin-I love her blog and right now she currently has a Waiting On Wednesday post up with a great book chosen that I myself can't wait to read!

3. Rachel at Rai29BookReadNReview-She always has some great author interviews posted on her blog that you should check out!

4. Danielle at Known to Read-Right now she has a cool post called Busting The Newbie Blues that you should check out!

5. Kristin at GrowingUp YA-Kristin has a really great Follow Friday post up right now and make sure to check out some of her book reviews there really good!

Before I publish this I would like to say thanks to Jessirae again. THANK YOU! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, It's great you're starting to write seriously so young. I didn't start until much later in life although I've always loved writing and done it off and on, but at this point I hope to be published before 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Roro Thanks! :)

    @Alice Yep, I started four years ago and just couldn't stop. I love writing. I hope you meet your goal to get published before 50! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY congrats :) Great goal to become a published author!!!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!!! I'm honored that you chose me!
    :) Danielle

    ReplyDelete