Jan 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I am going to share two teasers from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.

"I open my eyes. He's leaning over me, his face to mine. I can smell his cherry candy on his breath." (from pg 122)

"As they bicker about it, I'm struck with the sudden urge to document this moment, so I'll be able to look back and say, this was the beginning." (from pg 29)









I haven't yet read this book, but I have heard some really awesome things about it and I can no longer put off reading it! I'm planning to start it this weekend and am quite excited about it! :) Hope you enjoyed the teasers!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE TEASERS! I love Unearthly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, awesome! I love Unearthly, and I can't wait to read Hallowed.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    -Mag @ Geek Chic

    ReplyDelete