Jan 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers with you from We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han.

 "And then I started to hate myself, who he'd made. Because I saw it too-how alike we were. That scared me." (from pg. 180)

"Then we said good night, and it was a long time before I could fall asleep. I think I was afraid. Afraid that he was coming and afraid that he wasn't." (from pg. 95)










This will be my second time around reading this book and I say this with nothing but honesty-This is one of the best contemporary series out there. So if you haven't read these books now would be a good time because you'll love them, trust me. You can find my reviews for the first two books here and here.

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds really beautiful. Thanks for the tease :)

    ReplyDelete