Jan 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I'm going to share with you guys two teasers from the book I'm currently reading The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle.


"A hand slid over my mouth and stifled my scream before I was even fully awake. When my eyes sprung open, I was ready to be filled with the image of a most ghastly villain, but instead it was forewarned magick that filled my eyes, and I was filled with awe." (from pg 31)

"Just as I decided on a new course, a warm and powerful body swelled up from beneath and gallantly nudged me in the right direction. Joy swelled inside me. He had been beside me the whole time." (from pg 49)



This book has been so good so far and I would defiantly recommend you guys read it! I love how its so unique and fascinating that you can't stop reading it no matter how much you need sleep. Make sure to check this one out and add it to your to-read list on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment