Jan 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I have chosen too share two teasers from Sleepless by Thomas Fahy.
 
"The note inside is short. It's written in the same block letters as on the envelope, but they seem ominous now. Smeared black ink. Sharp angles." (from pg 52)

"She remained perfectly still-her hands resting heavily in her lap and her shoulders curled forward as if she were slowly deflating." (from pg 68)







I haven't yet read Sleepless but I plan to start in the next few days finally after forever of wanting to read it. The cover is very intriguing as is the storyline so can't wait to let you guys know if I like it or not! :)

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book. I can't wait to see what you think of it when you have finished it. Here's my TT http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! This sounds awesome! You'll have to tell me how you like it once you start reading it. My TT for the week is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amy Yeah I think it does sound like an interesting read. I'm hopeing I like it! :)

    @Gwenny I know!! Will do, I have a feeling I will like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds awesome Bailey! I haven't read it, but it sure looks good. I'l shall add this in my to-read lists soon :] Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jessirae It does look good! I hope you like it when you read it. Your welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete