Jan 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I have chosen two share two teasers from Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith.

"The broken shutter in the window creaked a warning. I flung myself across the table, as a draft of cold wind scoured into the room."

"When the horns signaled the next hands-high, I remembered my lessons from Khesot on using your opponents weight agaisnt him."










This was my very first historical read and though I didn't understand it as much as I would now that I am older I still loved it and hope to reread this one sometime soon. I defiantly recommend anyone who is into historical reads checks this one out.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for the teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete