Jan 27, 2012

Song Of The Week

Song Of The Week! If you haven't seen any of my previous Song Of The Week posts this is basically just a short post featuring a song that I can't stop listening to for this week. I haven't been able to stop listening to a song I heard on one of the TV show's I watch called "Switched At Birth" its a new artist-to me at least-that I recently find that I really like. Hope you guys like the song as much as I do!

When the world stops spinning by Kyler England:


I really liked this song from the moment I heard it. I just really like the melody and lyrics. Do you have a song you can't stop listening to this week? Let me know in the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. *New Follower*

    Hey there! I recently started a blog over at geekchicbooks.blogspot.com and am working on meeting other bloggers, so...Nice to meet you!

    One song I've been listening to over and over and over this week is Umbrella by All Time Low (A cover of the original Rihanna version). I'm very much obsessed with this.

    I like your blog, by the way! I'll probably be stopping by here often :)

    ReplyDelete