Jan 20, 2012

Song Of The Week

Song Of The Week time! I absolutely love music and today I will be sharing a song by The Civil Wars. I am so glad I came across this band because wow their music is just so true and raw and amazing!! Hope you love this song as much as I do.

Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars


I first heard of The Civil Wars from listening to the song Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. I am so glad I decide to look them up because...well the proof of how awesome they are is above. So listen and fall in love like I did. :) Got a song of the week? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Can you believe that I cried when I first heard this song? I have no idea why, I just burst into tears. Then I went into a phase where I listened to it every night before I fell asleep for days. It's a beautiful song! Awesome Song of Week <3 :]

    ReplyDelete