Jan 5, 2012

Random Ramblings #6

Hey guys! So I figured since I didn't really have anything planned for today I would make this post a random ramblings-the first one of 2012! Seems a bit crazy that it is 2012. But anyways so I learned yesterday that Breaking Dawn Part 1 is going to be coming out on DVD on February 10th at midnight! Woot! I still haven't seen this one yet but I'm going to see it this weekend and I am so excited!! What were your guys thoughts on the movie?

Speaking of movies there are quite a few movies coming out this year that I can't wait to see. I will list a few here. One of them is Gone which comes out February 24.



I am really excited about this one. Looks like my kind of movie and really one of those movies that is going to make you think. Another one I am excited about is The Hunger Games of course!



March 23rd is getting so much closer!! I am getting so excited for this one. Like seriously excited!! Another one that I am excited to see as well is the animated movie Brave.



I love anything involving Scotland so this one I will most defiantly be seeing when it comes out. I love movies so I tend to have a pretty long list of movies I want to see but I will just keep it at three this time.

Here are two cute pictures of the mascots to end this random ramblings post for today.

Nesster

Lucky

Oh and in case you didn't see on the side I am currently reading Where She Went by Gayle Forman. A review should be coming soon. Though I will say I am having a hard time reading this one, but I am determined to finish it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment