Jan 29, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week will include something I got and forgot to put in my last in my mailbox post. I tend to do this with these posts I notice. Anyways, so this is what I got in my mailbox!


From an awesome blogger who's blog you must follow for brillant book reviews and such I got a signed The Pledge poster from Jessirae at Words, Pages and Books. Thank you so much Jessirae!!

Can't wait to get it framed and hang it up!!

I also won a ARC of The Calling by Kelley Armstrong from Angie at Beneath the Jacket. When I found out I won this book I pretty much screamed inside and my day was made. I can not wait to read this one! Thanks so much Angie!

Isn't it pretty? :D So that's what I got in my mailbox this week! Unless...I'm forgetting something but I'm pretty sure I'm not this time! Lol! What did you get in your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you love the poster Bailey! It's going to look so awesome on your wall, framed and everything :] Thanks for the blog mention <3

    Ooh, The Calling sounds amazing. I need to read Kelley Armstrong's books. I've heard great things! Congrats on the win! Can't wait to read your review :D Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm absolutely DYING to read the Calling! Hope it's good :)

    ReplyDelete