Jan 15, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week's In My Mailbox is last week and this week's combined. First before I show you what I got I would like to thank Patricia from Two Chicks On Books for sending me the swag she did. Thank you so much Patricia!!


Okay so first I will show you what I got from last week which was from Penelope from Reading Fever. Thanks Penelope! I won the necklace from one of Penelope's giveaways, of course the cat was not included. ;) He was just my model for showing of the necklace.


  • The Hunger Games Pendant
And this is what I got this week from Patricia which I can't thank her enough for sending me this much swag. She truly rocks and you must check out her rockin blog.





  • Three Everneath bookmarks
  • Legend magnet
  • Divergent discussion guide
  • Signed Everblue bookmark
  • Sweet Venom bookmark with two stickers
  • Witch Eyes bookmark
  • Signed UnCONventional bookmark
  • Signed Shattered Souls bookmark
  • Shade & Shift bookmarks
  • Signed The Near Witch bookmark
  • The Mythos Academy series bookmark
  • Two Hunger Games bookmarks
  • Rangers Apprentice bookmark
  • The Heroes of Olympus little thing.
  • Teens top ten boomark
  • Fall Titles from Sourcebooks bookmark
  • Team Mirko on one side Team Jaren on the other side bookmark
And last but not least from Franny at Dark Mind Book Tours I got The Lure of Shapinsay. Thanks so much Franny! I am really enjoying this book and would recommend you check it out! It's been so good and intriguing so far!

  • The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle
So that's what I got in my mailbox this week! What did you get? Let me know in the comments! :)

8 comments:

  1. your cat wears the heck out of the necklace. lol. want!!!!

    stop by my IMM?! I have a giveaway too!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm-7-good-news-to-come.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lindsay Haha he sure does!! Just stopped by and left a comment! You got some really great books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat makes an awesome necklace model. Love the necklace and all the awesome swag you got. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is super cute! I love it :D and your cat lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cat is too cute. He loves THG just as much as you! You're so lucky you won that! It's beautiful. I plan to save and buy my own. I can't resist even if I have a Mockingjay necklace.

    Wow! You got a lot of AMAZING swag. I'm so jealous Bailey! I wonder where I can get those Hunger Games bookmarks, if you know where please let me know! I have Everneath and Sweet Venom swag hidden away somewhere in my room! When I saw you got it, I was like HEY! I have those too! Oh, you got a signed Shattered Souls bookmark. I'm so so jealous! lol

    Thanks so much for stopping by my IMM Bailey. There's not enough times I can say how awesome you are! <3 :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Amy He does indeed lol! Your welcome! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    @Natalie Lol he has been quite the hit today. :)Thanks for stopping by!

    @Roro Thanks!

    @Jessirae Haha he is very cute. I can't believe I won it! Raffelcopter doesn't like my name to much so I was a bit suprised! I know! I can't thank Patricia enough for send me that stuff. She rocks! You know I'm not really sure. Your welcome! Congrats on getting approved by Netgalley for those two books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, love this! Awesome cat- totally model worthy! ;)

    And I love the swag! Especially the Everneath bookmarks- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete