Jan 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week everything I got I received in the mail and then one thing I forgot to share with you guys last week.

 Here is what I got in my mail box this week...

 (Back side of the Hunted Postcard)
  • Postcard and comic strip from Cheryl Rainfeld
Thanks so much Cheryl!! 


  • Team Adam button from Gayle Forman
Thanks so much Gayle!!


  • Random swag from Lucy @ Moonlight Gleam's bookshelf
Thanks so much Lucy! I was so excited when I saw that I got a My Soul To Keep bookmark!

And for what I bought a couple weeks ago is this really cool gift set of the Notebook that just happened to come with two bookmarks that I love.



If your curious about this gift set with some really cool stuff inside you can find it here. Which is way more expensive than the deal I got for it. I only got it for 9.99 so there might be other places that have it cheaper. So that is what I got in my mailbox this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love the bookmarks for The Notebook, they are gorgeous!! Lots of nice swag you got this week. Have a happy new year!

    Andrea
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andrea Yes they are gorgeous! I love them. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I loved the Notebook. Those bookmarks are too cute! Yay you got your postcard from Cheryl too! Ooh, love the Adam pin. I have one too! So awesome :]

    You got some really cool swag too!
    Happy reading and Happy New Year Bailey <3

    My IMM: http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessirae Yes the Notebook is such a good movie. Come to think of it pretty much all of Nichols Sparks movies are pretty good. :D Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete