Jan 30, 2012

Cover Crazy

Okay guys I'm trying out another meme. I love book covers so I was bound to end up doing this meme eventually so why not now? :D


Cover Crazy is a weekley meme hosted over at The Book Worms. This meme is generally posted on Monday's but you can post it on any day you like, I am choosing to post it on Mondays. What you do is find a cover your crazy about and explain why you love it so much! This week I am cover crazy in love with Auracle by Gina Rosati.


I love how there are so many different colors of blues in this cover from really vibrant and dark to really soft and light. I also love how it appears that there are rain drops making the image a little blurry and out of focus like when water hits a lens and it turns into those circles. And of course whats not to love about the girl with her blonde hair blowing in the air in a really pretty white dress? I mean seriously this cover is amazing. And when you stare at the title long enough you almost get this feeling like it will start getting bigger and move towards you. It's just so pretty! Okay, I'm done gushing now. Is there a cover that you are cover crazy about? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this cover too! I love the variations of the color blue and how the cover sort of gives off this dark vibe. Awesome pick!

    Check out my Cover Crazy here!

    ReplyDelete