Jan 16, 2012

Born Wicked Trailer

A really awesome book trailer was revealed a few days ago and I gotta say that just by watching that trailer I now know 100% I'm reading Born Wicked. I wasn't sure at first if I would, but now I know I will be. Holy cow this book trailer is just awesome. I love the music in it!


What do you guys think of the trailer? Did it totally make you want to read the book like it did for me? My favorite part has to be when they are kissing and with the glitter falling all around them. Oh my...it's just..beautiful! I must say I think this might be my new favorite book trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi your blog looks cool! The trailer is good! Adding this book to my TBR list. A new follower!

    I'd love if you could follow my blog at http://vidya-booksaremagic.blogspot.com/.

    Vidya

    ReplyDelete