Jan 12, 2012

Another Earth

I recently watched this movie called Another Earth and I oddly kind of liked it in that way that I'm still not exactly sure if I liked it. Obviously it stuck with me because I am making a blog post about it. So Another Earth is an independent film, I don't watch many independent movies but this one really looked good.


It was good, in that really weird way. I didn't quite understand this film. Sure I got that there was another earth, but when the movie ended I was just like huh? But I think it was good enough that after watching it I am still trying to figure it out. I thought the girl in this movie did pretty good. I've never seen her in anything else but she impressed me enough that I would probably watch another one of her films. If you've thought about watching this one I would recommend you watch it and watch it all the way through. It was a good movie, a bit odd, but good. Of course I kind of had to write a review on here just clarify that for myself lol. Maybe I should start reviewing movies on here like I review the books. Would be fun since I love movies. Hmm, might just have try this out. I think I'll give this movie 3.5 stars out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. I liked it a lot, thought it was beautiful but just like you, I was scratching my head at the end. I'm trying to find a book of it, since books usually go more into detail.

    ReplyDelete