Today is the first day of the Top 10 of 2011 which is hosted by Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, and Rachel from Fiktshun. This post is going to be all about the top ten books I've read of 2011 and actually its pretty hard to chose just ten because there are so many top ten worthy books out there! But since I could only chose 10 here they are...
10. Cryers Cross by Lisa McMann
9. What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
8. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
7. Angelfire by Courtney Alison Mouton
6. Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
5. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
4. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
3. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
2. If I Die by Rachel Vincent
1. The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
All of these books were absolutely amazing! Cryer's Cross was chilling and creepy. What Happened To Goodbye was beyond amazing and an unable to put down kind of read. We'll Always Have Summer was emotional (for me at least for many reasons!) and breathtaking. Angelfire was kick butt and fast paced. Amy & Rogers Epic Detour was sweet and true. Bloodlines was engrossing and another unable to put down kind of read. The Gathering was vividly amazing and unique. Nightshade was heart stopping and epic. If I Die was mind blowing and breath taking. The Vampire Stalker was enchanting and thrilling. If you haven't read any of these I so recommend it.
So you know my top ten books I've read in 2011. What are yours? Any of them the same as my list? Let me know in the comments your picks!