Dec 26, 2011

Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011

Today is the first day of the Top 10 of 2011 which is hosted by Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, and Rachel from Fiktshun. This post is going to be all about the top ten books I've read of 2011 and actually its pretty hard to chose just ten because there are so many top ten worthy books out there! But since I could only chose 10 here they are...

10. Cryers Cross by Lisa McMann

9. What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen


8. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han


7. Angelfire by Courtney Alison Mouton


6. Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


5. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead


4. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong


3. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer



2. If I Die by Rachel Vincent


1. The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen


All of these books were absolutely amazing! Cryer's Cross was chilling and creepy.  What Happened To Goodbye was beyond amazing and an unable to put down kind of read. We'll Always Have Summer was emotional (for me at least for many reasons!) and breathtaking. Angelfire was kick butt and fast paced. Amy & Rogers Epic Detour was sweet and true. Bloodlines was engrossing and another unable to put down kind of read. The Gathering was vividly amazing and unique. Nightshade was heart stopping and epic.  If I Die was mind blowing and breath taking. The Vampire Stalker was enchanting and thrilling. If you haven't read any of these I so recommend it.

So you know my top ten books I've read in 2011. What are yours? Any of them the same as my list? Let me know in the comments your picks! 

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED the Summer Series!!! Im glad someone else put We'll Always Have Summer on their list!!! It was a truly great book! :)

    New follower!

    http://www.booklove101.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Nightshade! Great list

    ReplyDelete
  3. While not every book caught my interest on your list, about half of them were already on my list. Cryer's Cross is one I definitely want to read. I remembered adding that one to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amanda I loved that series so much too! So sad it was over but LOVED the ending! Thanks for following!

    @KM Nightshade was an amazing book. Thanks!

    @Ruthhill74 Cryers Cross was a really interesting book that I really loved. It's no for everyone but it's defiantly worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED If I Die, Bloodlines and Nightshade. I have The Summer I Turned Pretty, What Happened To Goodbye, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, and The Gathering all on my TBR list! The Vampire Stalker looks really interesting though so I'll have to check that one out. Great picks!
    My Top 10 of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jennifer If I Die and Bloodlines were amazing reads that made me not pick up another book for a couple days. All of those are such good books! Hope you enjoy them as much as me when you read them! Oh my goodness The Vampire Stalker was really good. I had all my lists ready to go and then I read that one and I had to alter everything! Such a good book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gr8 list

    i still need 2 start the soul screamer series
    my top ten

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Roro Thanks! The Soul Screamers Series is amazing! You must read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to have to read Vampire Stalker! Being your #1, that's really saying something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Danielle I really, really loved The Vampire Stalker. Also Alexander Banks hehe! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when you read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just stopping by to check out your blog.
    I love a lot of the books you chose for your top ten.
    My blog is more adult oriented, but I read very many different genres. I just started reading Rachel Vincent's series...loving it so far. Also, I heard great things about Angelfire-need to check it out.
    www.csmaxwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete